Fall has arrived and it’s time to start baking delicious pumpkin treats! Don’t let your pup miss out on this treat-filled time of year. Bake him some of these simple and tasty bone-shaped treats.
To make them you’ll need:
• 1 cup oats
• 1/3 cup pumpkin pureé (not pumpkin pie filling)
• 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
1) Preheat your oven to 300F (150C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Grind the oats in a food processer to a fine powder. Add in the pumpkin and peanut butter, blend to a dough consistency.
3) Roll your mix out on a lightly floured surface. (Use whole wheat flour, more ground oats, or another flour that you have on hand). Use a cookie cutter to create the preferred shape.
4) Put them on the baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until the treats are hardened. Let them cool and share with your furry friend!
Store leftovers in an airtight container.