Get all Pet care for life for a low monthly fee.
We’re not pulling your tail!
With a Hannah TLC Plan, you’re not only ready for the worst, you’re prepared to provide the very best care throughout your Pet’s life. Once your Pet is accepted, our expert medical team provides the care your Pet needs to stay happy and healthy for life. And it’s all for a predictable, affordable monthly fee that’s customized for your Hannah Pet. In short, helping Pets live longer, healthier lives is our highest goal.
- All veterinary office visits and exams
- All preventative veterinary medical care
- All surgical care and anesthesia
- All emergency veterinary care
- All illness or injury care
- All chronic disease care
- All referrals to in-house specialists/experts and care provided
- All dental care and anesthesia
- All medications and injections
- All vaccinations
- All deworming
- All lab work and x-rays
- All behavior counseling and medication
- All heartworm treatment
- All behavior and training classes
- All after hours medical support
- Spay and neutering
- Pet care education classes
- Boarding discount from partners
- Pet pick up and delivery service discount
- 24/7/365 nurse help line
- All medical care at other emergency hospitals approved by Hannah in advance
- Grooming discounts
- No deductibles or co-pays for care provided at Hannah
- No limits for care provided at Hannah
- No prescription fees
- No lab fees for Hannah formulary drugs
- No skipping, delaying or compromising care because of cost at a Hannah hospital
- No unaddressed behavior issues
- No crippling emergency care bills
- No sleepless nights worrying about how to pay
- No more relying on “Dr. Google” for help
- No big surprises
Get A Free Quote And Receive A Free Pet Exam!
* These fields are required.
The high cost of Pet care is one of the biggest concerns for new and current Pet Parents. It’s easy to see why. Last year, Pet Parents spent over $15 billion on veterinary care alone. Preventative care is necessary, but can be expensive. Routine treatment is costly. One trip to an emergency clinic can become a serious financial burden. Solutions like Pet insurance and wellness plans have limits, deductibles, co-pays, maximums and exclusions that still leave you vulnerable to a big bill. Only Hannah’s Total Lifetime Care (TLC) Plans remove the worry of an unexpected and unplanned veterinary expense.*
*See Membership Agreement for complete details. Hannah will not accept aggressive animals. Please ask a Hannah Membership Counselor about exceptions and excluded diseases. Non-Hannah specialists and non-Hannah formulary medication provided at 50% cost